Not too long ago, a PlayStation 5 video ad has been making the rounds online since yesterday. This new video revealed the official launch window for upcoming titles like Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Forbidden West and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
According to the video ad, Ratcher & Clank: Rift Apart, Returnal and Gran Turismo 7 will drop early next year—2021. In addition, Horizon Forbidden West is set to launch in the second of half of next year—2021.
Check out the PlayStation 5 video ad below:
The authenticity of this video was confirmed by another video ad that surfaced online just last week, which explains Sony’s official PlayStation 5 ad.
Listed below are the features to expect in the upcoming <em>Gran Turismo 7</em>:
- Stunning visuals: Marvel at rendering quality through ray tracing, with support for 4K, HDR, and a targeted 60 FPS frame rate.
- Fast loading: Go to race events quickly, gather in lobbies, and receive friend invites exceptionally quickly with an ultra-high-speed SSD. Select from a wide variety of cars with no load times.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel the contrast in brake pedal weight at different sensitivity ranges, the vibrations from the ABS, and variation in throttle pedal weight on different types of cars.
- Haptic feedback: Experience your tires’ feeling connecting with the road and subtle bumps on the road surface.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech: Sense the position of other cars and drivers around you through sound. Hear precise 3D Audio positioning and spatial expression of depth and height in replays.
On the other hand, <em>Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart</em> was set for release as with the launch window of the PlayStation 5, so everything is still working according to plan.
Here’s an excerpt from their official page:
The intergalactic adventurers are back with a bang in <em>Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart</em>. Help them take on a robotic emperor working overtime to wipe out organic life, with their universe next in the firing line. Built from the ground up by acclaimed studio Insomniac Games, go above and beyond with the mind-blowing speed and immersive features of the PS5 console. Brand-new haptic feedback and adaptive trigger technology create incredible physical sensations, bringing in-game actions to life in your hands via the DualSense wireless controller. Enjoy a visually dazzling, interdimensional adventure, complete with familiar faces and some new allies.
The PlayStation 5 console launched already in North America and other specific territories on November 10th and in other parts of the world, November 19th. Until then, Happy Gaming!
Source Link: Click Here